Carlow Build’s System relates to the design, manufacture and erection of pre‐insulated, precast concrete clad, cold‐formed light gauge steel frame buildings. We roll form all our own light gauge steel components and then assemble them into panels in our production facility at Milltown, Garryhill, Co. Carlow.
- Galvanised Light gauge steel internal structure
- Air tightness membrane factory fitted
- Insulated core to satisfy u-values from 0.18 to 0.12
- Residual cavity and dampcourse factory fitted
- External façade, varying finishes, including Napp Render, Brick, Stone, Timber and many more.
- Wall units are produced in long lengths to minimise joints and increase productivity.
- Simple bolted connection details are implemented in lieu of traditional dowel and grout tube connections which tend to be slow to fit and slow to cure, creating delays between installation operations.
- Prefabricated floor cassettes and roof modules ensures there is little assembly of individual components required on site, instead we opt for the placement of large ready assembled modules.
- 90% of all components are capable of standing in place without the need for temporary propping. This is achieved through the use of our unique connection details.
- Option of pre-fitted windows and doors along with various options for cill and threshold details.